1. The use of the medium of instruction should be seen as an integral part of a system of teaching and not just as a tool that serves as an adjunct used when necessary and only used at any time.
2. Medium of instruction should be viewed as learning resources are used in an attempt to solve the problems encountered in the teaching-learning process.
3. Teachers should really master the techniques of the medium of instruction used.
4. Teachers should take into account the pros and cons use a medium of instruction.
5. The use of the medium of instruction should be organized systematically instead of any use it.
If it were a subject requires more kinds of media, so teachers can take advantage of a favorable multi-media and facilitate the teaching-learning process and can also stimulate students to learn.